Sunday, July 18, 2010

COMMENTS FROM GLENN

Just a short note to everyone. I have been asked by many if I plan to keep my blog up now that I was elected to office. Well, the answer is YES. I think this is a great way to keep everyone informed and would hope that you will send me questions or your concerns on the issues that you read here. This is an important tool for me and I would like to here what you think. I know that everyone can not come to every meeting and it can be difficult to find out exactly what is going on in your community, besides by the "you know what I heard" gossip. I was away last month for a little R&R with Linda and the dogs. I could not insert last months' meeting information but I'M BACK and blogging again. Please remember that I changed how I post comments; I will post them but I still will not permit any slander or name calling (but who would do that anyway?). Keep the comments coming so we can get a better feeling of the pulse of Clarksville.

No comments:

Post a Comment